Korbyt-powered media players are specialized PCs running the Windows 10 IoT operating system with the Korbyt media player software installed. In order to add a media player to the digital signage network, it must meet the criteria set forth by UK IT and be a Korbyt-supported device. For more information about RMG media player specs, visit www.rmgnetworks.com/media-players.
Before adding a media player to the system, the prerequisites below must be met:
- A network drop has been installed in the location where the media player is to reside and is active.
- A sufficient power source has been installed in the location where the media player is to reside and function.
- Proper video distribution is in player to carry the video signal from the media player to the desired output display or displays.
- If you don’t have all of the above, reach out to the digital signage team and they will point you in the right direction.
Benefits of Korbyt Media Players
- High performance for stability in demanding 24/7 environments
- Purpose-engineered with set-top box reliability, security and ease of use
- Real-time data display with content alerts for intuitive monitoring
- Analog and digital outputs for maximum deployment flexibility
- Wi-Fi connectivity and easy browser-based administration for convenience and mobility
- Solid state drives